Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ladies & gentlemen...have a tic tac` ...i know i am...i'll need it`


Mine doesn't come with two calories per tic tac... how sad`

Anyway, this is one of my favourite sweetooth bites. But it irritates me sumtimes that it is too small to just leave it in your mouth and enjoy the mint. You just gotta bite it...and once you do... you just have to keep popping them in. One of my foolish wishes... a giant tictac!

Anyway yesterday had dinner with D'rah at Zingdo. It's my first time eating korean food. Cos i'm not really an enthu for japanese food, as you know i like my stuff cooked. Years ago when KN and Ulfy brought me to Sakae Sushi...i ordered most things fried or cooked... not much of the raw sensation. So yesterday was not bad...cos the menu showed cooked foodies. Had Bulgogi Garlic Chicken BiBim Bap meal that comes with a bowl of piping-hot Kimchi soup. No idea whatever those uhmm'bop words mean but guess as long as it's chicken...it's cool wit me`

I felt the food wasn't that spicy...D'rah felt slightly otherwise. Guess i'm used to the chilli abuse from young. haha. Then we head down to IMM for some mochi but no more mochi there. Saw some cool watches tho...uhmm...shall rephrase that... saw some unaffordable cool watches tho. Anyway April's coming... so you know what to do. Lol`

Today while spartan'ing at the gym in NIE...eCar text me. She passed her Italian test, which she accidentally booked for a tougher level exam. She sends her gratitude for the support. Bravo! felice per voi...`

And so today DK came in at five plus with quite a disheartening news. I promised myself 2008 wud be a happy year...and my god it has been naturally, without any force... chill happy vibes everywhere. And every week it keeps getting higher and higher... like mr hippie meets ms weed. But now with the latest news...i forsee the clouds are coming. Now this is going to be quite a storm for me especially when i'm not ready for it at the moment. Hopefully everything goes thru in the next few days or i have no choice but to accept a tough break next month. The irony ...having a break can be so tough.

Happiness comes with a price... as with everything in life`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home