Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Thank you for sparing my life. I almost died today.

Funny how I was talking about living in the moment in my previous writing below when i almost lost my life today. I was happily riding home from the studio today when two cars were road raging, racing one another on the expressway. One of them came close to ramming up my rear. I was close to seeing his face in my side mirror that was how close he was.

I guess he was admiring his ego while watching the other car falling back alittle on his side mirror that he didn't realise he was coming so fast into me. Glad he looked up...brake and swerve to the left...for another split second more he cud have send me flying off forward. Even when he overtook me, i cudn't make of his number plate...that's how fast he was.

Arsehole!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god u are safe!! else i got 1 less ppl to bully..waaahaa..

10:34 AM  
Blogger maday said...

haha...bully? dun let come there and rig u...okay sounds weird but rigging is really fun stuff i tell u...betul not kidding...ya ya. Lol

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home