Monday, July 23, 2007

[25th July '07]

These days.

I've been on the walk these few weeks and it's been awhile since i people watch. I shall not use the word people. WE are kinda ignorant these days aren't we. The other day i was strolling to work in bugis passing by this cool pub cafe called blu jazz too. They just opened up. There, standing in the middle of the walkway was a girl sweeping the leaves of the front of the pub. There was this pretty lady. I've seen her a couple of times walking to work i supposed. The girl was kind enough to stop sweeping...tho, the pretty just walk on top of the bunch of leaves. I'm sure she was sorry. But it's those times that we take things for granted. Hoping the other person to hear our silent 'excuse me'. I too wud have done so if i didn't observe hard enough. It just takes a soft 'sorry' to pop a smile.

She smiles.

I went to work on sunday. Yea, no choice...this particular deadline i can't miss. So i drummed on the pc till eight monday morning. Now here i am in the middle of the busy world getting ready to start while i'm on my way to retire for the morning. The thing about taking the train at bugis is being canned like tuna with the eastside people heading to town. Ironic. On the way to the station, u can actually feel the rush if u walk slow, think slow, no time to chase, no destination to conform. Cause u can see how people force themselves to work, their obedient yet straight expressions, their timid yet agressive walkcycles. the fear of losing time and being late. Well i was them once too. Maybe someone was watching my every movement then. Maybe that's how the world defines normal now. What the heck, even if i dun have to move like everyone else at eight in the morning, i sure chasing time for completing my stuff didn't i. Coming back on a sunday....who am i kidding. I guess in many ways we are tangled into the same web.

The same we are.


[28th July '07]

Yesterday.

Well i went all tired and sleepy on the previous entry that i just shut off the pc and crash in. Yesterday i got the news that my bike has arrived. Initially i wanted the orange/black edition and according to some resources there has been new shipments on it. But my shop still giving me the frustrations of not getting it from the agent and all sort. I have made some comparison and i have decided to settle with the all black edition as it looks as good anyway. So here she is.





I will be collecting this baby on wednesday....but i might wanna postpone it to saturday as to avoid the first day of the month. I have my reasons. Dad was happy to see a nice bike i'm getting. He sounds so supportive and eager if i'm not wrong. Usually he's not so keen to keep up to date on my particular hobby. Below is the same bike used in the world superbike championship by team Alstare Suzuki Corona Extra, rode by Max Biaggi and Yukio Kagayama.




Well i have enjoyed every moment of my going public life in the past one month or so however so i had wish i wasn't stuck in an over populated position at times. I too have almost finish 'Like the Flowing River' book gave by eCar. Talking about eCar, met her and the rest of the AnL peeps on friday. I wasn't that optimistic in going since the first place they suggested was marina, and according to Gazza they claimed it's "central". It like an isolated town man...u gotta get deep in to get there. Maybe a saturday afternoon kite day i wudn't mind but night time dun really catch the mood to hangout there.

Well, then i talked into Ashy to pick me up with her chevy and she did. haha. thanks babe. Venue also changed to the cathay. So it happened to be mr.Goh's bday. Glad i came. So all hangout for some indon food and cake, then we headed down to the famous tau'huay place opposite paradiz as requested by Ashy. Eka left as i sense her not in the mood after seeing the crowd there. I chilled out with Gazza all the way till we hit home. So much we gotta laugh about...just like the old days. Good stuff.

On the way home met Nancy's room-mate. Gazza thot she was hot. Okay can't wait to collect the gixxer...hopefully i can still ride a bike by then. I've heard people not able to ride after a long period of not riding. Let's just hope i'm as slick as ever. Oh ya, can't wait for the 14" bumblebee i pre-ordered thru Cheeway at toys 'r us too. It cost me a bomb, but hey...it can transform. Haha. Take care peeps...i leave u here with a simpson version of me`



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home