Monday, August 21, 2006

Hey. Something to write off the monday blues away.

Today was simple yet graceful day. Entered the office at half past one. Had small chats with Eka on some teaching materials...she reminded me about the bonus that was long promised but till now still no smell of it anywhere. 'N so i went for coffee break, which of course i dun take coffee...had a medicated-tasting longan pudding...highly not recommended *shakes head* dude. Back to the point... reminded Astley of the long-awaited bonus thingie. Actually i remembered about the bonus all along, but just want to see how much the management meant their promises...so just decide to watch and listen. But since Eka pointed it out...again...i think i shall do my part. Eka didn't want to ask for it...of course who would right...i mean if someone offers to give you something...and they dun, you dun remind them to give it to you...it's just courtesy of them to remember their words.

All in all, office was ok today. Oh ya, Ashlynn i heard...drove her civic into a hugo-jumbo mercedes. Heard it's settling off for some 2.5k or something. Luckily it was after training...means no rush...but what's more important is no one ain't hurt. Peeps in the car were Filippe and Kenny, the two new guys in the team. Haven't had the time to talk to them yet...they on the other hand, look so decently quiet...c'mon man guys, gotta be more crappy and you'll fit into the team nicely. Lol. Well...maybe give them sometime to warmup larh ya. But it's true...look at all the training dept peeps, all have their antics. That's what keeps the day going...

At half past six...was still in the office touching up my head and torso 3d models of myself that is. So much comments have to be work on since the previous lesson. So decided to pack up and head for class. While packing, dropped the ext hardisk. Crap! Picked it up, ain't working no *shakes head* more. Double Crap! My thoughts exactly.

So Astley and me spent the next 15 minutes operating on the gadget and wallah! finally got it to work at 7:05pm. The connectors of the disk inside basically came off that's the big hold up. Darn, and so i'm late. Knowing that Dave took me out of the life drawing class (no more half nude models staring back at me...NP ruling, no nakeys pls...inspiration cut off by half. Lol, just kidding`)...being late is not so bad, cos now, Shawn and Adrian will be tutoring me one-on-one on my rigging.

Before rigging lesson with Shawn, he went through with me on some techniques on how to correct my model's topology thus making rigging easier, or should i say the skin motion more smooth and gentle. Aesthetics of the model, he commented a few. Then came Dave...it was like judgement day. Lol. Basically, all the aesthetics of my models are wrong. The best dialogue of the day..."Where the pantat?!" Translated..."where's the butt?!" Lol. "Where's the pantat?!...not enough flesh..." Oklah, not only my butt was sagging and not round enough...ok ok! not my real butt pls!!! the 3d model's butt...aesthetically alot of things are wrong....and so, my modelling career is drowning as it is starting. Have to do more practices and keep on doing more productive plastic surgery on my current model.

According to Shawn, the face setup topology is good...almost there. Now that's sumthing to keep the fire burning. After judgement day, Shawn taught me to create the basic setup of an advanced leg/foot rig. Nothing of what i've learnt before. Cool tho. Now, today left me with more things to work on...no choice gotta trade more time with sleep. C'mon c'mon...keep moving people...gotta keep things moving`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home