Thursday, June 22, 2006

My first blog.

I have always never been interested in starting a blog. Not sure why now I feel like writing one. Astley told me to have one…he said never know what good it might bring me one day…well, let’s just keep looking on the good side. I guess I’ll use Trebuchet for my blog…yuyul’s favourite fonts. Used to read her blog…and all her lovely stories…but it kinda disappeared one day. Never really asked her why tho… guess we rarely speak much these days.

Well, why I’m writing a blog…maybe it’s just the feeling of speaking to someone about all my thoughts…not sure who I should speak to tho… if you’re reading this, then it’s you.

These few months, I feel as if I’m losing myself at times. Sometimes I wonder if my parents are afraid to speak to me, cause they seem to be cautious with the words they say…as if I might react in an outrageous way. Not that I do…and I don’t…after all they’re my parents. But that’s how I feel, have I changed…

Since I return to work in the office...talking about work…it sure sucks. Too much work…compared to the gold I bring home each month. But of course, everywhere is the same right…but it is outrageous here at times. Sometimes I don’t know why I’m still here…Astley would be one reason…if I leave, there goes the unbreakable project management team. In a way, we are pillars… holding a roof at each end. And of course there’s Eka.

Eka ‘n me…we’re in the same boat. How much we pedal, I feel our boat is sinking. Recently by chance, we found out something un-ethical about the company. Let’s just say… “some people carry stones each day and bring home gold, we carry bolders every minute and bring home peas.” Eka was so upset. I… I just not sure how I should react. The pressure we have to tahan each day is unbearable…one thing I’m proud of tho, I haven’t start singing like a mad man in the office yet despite all of it.
Then came Janus, glad she's around to take some of the load off.

But, have I changed that much? Mum said I always look tired. People would take a look at me once and ask what’s on my mind.

I want to be the old maday… not the fat one, the one after`. Happy. Guess Nad and Siva would have seen much of him in the final months of poly during project days. He was there too during ns. He was there last year. I know he was, especially in May…especially in November and December. Happy.

I want to be the old maday.
Happy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Astley said...

When you walk all the way to here... you leave a lots of foot prints on the path...

It show the sign of you growing up!

Always look forward and don't look back.. the more you look back... you will station at the same place and set yourself a boundaries.

Sometime.. not a good sign for yourself...

Today i saw you teaching in the EET, i feel pleasurable satisfaction over your jobs and what you are doing now...

You give me confidence and showing
you can do it and have the faith over you work, family and your life...

Well done..

11:57 PM  
Blogger inluvwithbluey said...

Hi Maday,

I might not know you for very long and I don't really know if you changed. But all I know is the Mahathir I know is a happy, nice, sweet, helpful,.... hippo.

We all have different sets of problem in life.. Its just a matter of how you over come it. I'm confident that you can handle it the right way..

I was also feeling lost lately.. Not sure of my own direction and doubt the decision that I made.. But guess slowly things will turn out fine.. Just hang on there.

I believe your family just worried bout you and they will always be there for you no matter what happen and how you change.. This is something for sure..

Not sure how to motivate you.. Just remember if you need a hearing ear, feel free to call, sms or email me... I'll lend you a hearing ear..

Last word: GAMBATEI!!!!

9:24 AM  
Blogger jasciante said...

helo..its ok at least we can read about each other daily's happenings without having to meet up kan..hehe..
linking you up in my blog.
http://jasciante.blogspot.com

1:43 PM  
Blogger jasciante said...

maday..i supposed you're going to fast in yr life. and now that you wanna slow down, you find its too difficult. try to think more positively k. no use thinking about the past. we all had our lessons to learn from the past. be it sad or happy. look at the bright side k. the future that we're heading. find true happiness not temporary happiness. take care my fren!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home